- If you have never been to Multi-purpose hall (MPH) inside our new masjid, and/or if you need info on how to access it or any available equipment, please send an email to Facility Committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is NOT allowed for an individual or a group to use the MPH, unless permission has been obtained in advance from the IALFM Facility Committee via email sent at: email@example.com
- Facility Committee will approve requests for the use of MPH in 1-hour blocks. Maximum number of hours that can be reserved by an individual or a group is 2 hours.
- Please contact Facility Committee via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in case of any scheduling conflict or improper use of MPH.
- For urgent situations, please contact Br Jamal Ahmed at 571-398-9112 (text is preferred).
- MPH is closed during the Islamic month of Ramadan.
Multi-purpose hall is managed by IALFM Facility Committee, feel free to contact them via email at: email@example.com with your questions or feedback.