IALFM Sunday School Committee manages & operates the IALFM Sunday School for basic Islamic education of students in Pre-K thru 8th grades in regular schools. Sunday School Committee has the following objectives.
- Organize academic, social and fundraising activities in support of IALFM Sunday School
- Manage administrative functions of the school appropriately and effectively
- Recruit and train volunteers to help better utilize their individual talents, time and efforts
- Develop a positive and supportive atmosphere to enhance students’ educational and extracurricular experiences
- Promote better communication among teachers, parents and community in general on educational aspects of our school
Contact & Feedback
You can contact Sunday School Committee by sending an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org